I help companies, organizations and brands prosper by delivering research-based market and consumer insights that matter. I listen. I ask questions. I make my clients’ problems my problems — and make it my business to solve them.
Please visit my links:
• Bio: http://S-M-A-R-T.com/Kent-Gordon.htm
• Strategic Marketing And Research Techniques: http://S-M-A-R-T.com
• LinkedIn: https://www.LinkedIn.com/in/KentGordon
Broad expertise in custom, strategic market research and consumer insights. Accomplished in most aspects of buying, selling, producing and delivering qualitative and quantitative research insights.
• Understanding client businesses, brands, products/services and competitive landscapes; assessing client challenges, needs and priorities.
• Formulating research hypotheses, objectives and strategies.
• Determining optimal approaches, methodologies and analysis plans; developing and presenting comprehensive and persuasive research proposals.
• Designing clear, relevant and unbiased questionnaires, and framing apposite and reliable sampling plans.
• Managing the research process, budget and timetable; ensuring data collection and processing quality and productivity.
• Applying appropriate multivariate statistical models and analyses; building research-based decision support systems and simulation tools.
• Mining, analyzing, synthesizing, modeling and interpreting data; weaving disparate sources (primary & secondary, qualitative & quantitative); discovering actionable decision-making insights.
• Preparing and presenting powerful research stories; recommending feasible, insight-based action plans that positively enhance business performance.
Provide turnkey research and strategy to new brands of products and services – from conception through launch, and after. My custom research expertise encompasses a variety of innovation and marketing challenges, including insight, idea, concept, product, package and price optimization; demand forecasting; market segmentation; brand equity and positioning; brand metrics tracking; customer experience and loyalty; and transcultural and international research.
Court-qualified expert in survey research methods, and orchestrator of large, strategic research studies across five continents – implemented virtually all types of qualitative and quantitative data collection and sampling approaches among various consumer, B2B, medical and government targets. Collaborate with leading marketing scientists and academics, while applying a colorful palette of advanced analytic and modeling solutions.
(29 years 10 months)
(12 years 5 months)
Vice President, Business Development and Client Service
Consumer Goods Sector |
Vice President, and Manager, West Coast Office |
Vice President and Manager, West Coast Office |
Marketing Research of New Mexico:
President and CEO